…or Why are they called Jack Webbs?
YHC is on Fall Break and spent yesterday chasing my 2.0s around Dollywood. Why would I pick today to Q? That’s not rhetorical. Someone tell me what I was thinking. Anyway, I’ve been frustrated since been robbed of $10 million last week so I’m taking it out on the PAX.
Meanwhile, we’ve spent lots of time in the field and Tombstone hill lately, so let’s stop neglecting the stairs and that awesome wall!
COP – Kardashian
- SSH X15 IC
- IW X15 IC
- TTT X15 IC
- Merkins X10 IC
- HW X15 IC
- Don Quixotes X15 IC (a few might have been Abe Vigodas to appease the peanut gallery)
- Mosey to the steps
- Partner up
- Part I
- 1s – Bunny Hop up steps, run down – repeat until 2s return
- 2s – Mosey to wall – Raccoon Crawl length of wall and mosey back
- Part II
- 1s – Backward bear crawl up stairs (harder than it sounds) – run down
- 2s – Mosey to wall – Bear crawl length of wall mosey back to stairs [In case your triceps were feeling slighted, this is where Q went off book and forgot rounds of dips on the wall]
- Indian run back to Amphitheater (no, turn around, we’re going the other way)
Variations on Jack Webbs (or Joe Fridays – or Harry Morgans – Google it youngters)
- Box jump / squats 1:4 up to 5:20
- Jack Webbs 1:4 up to 7:28
- Big boy sit ups / Flutter kicks 1:4 up to 5:20
- Hand Release Merkins X10 IC
- Rosalitas X15 IC
- American Hammers X15 IC
- LBC X30 IC
- Closing Prayer – Kardashian
Bring any F3 shirts Saturday so the PAX can determine best sizes/styles for Iron Horse / F3JC shirts to order. This was my 3rd Q. Thanks for bearing with me as I figure out cadence and time management.