YHC thought a little fun after a night of trick or treating was in order, so we had a Halloween party /Variety Show (or whatever you want to call it) with music, frights, and candy.
- SSH x15 IC
- TTT x10 IC
- DQ x10 IC
- IW x10 IC
For the musical portion of our show:
- Song: Ghostbusters; Ray Parker, Jr.
- Start alternating lunges, then . . .
- Cue/Buzzword – Ghostbusters – do a burpee
- Cue/Buzzword – I ain’t afraid of no ghost – do a reverse burpee
- Song: Roxanne; The Police
- Start planking, then . . .
- Cue/Buzzword – Roxanne- Merkin
- Cue/Buzzword – redlight – half a burpee
- Song: Flower; Moby
- Cue/Buzzword – Bring Sally up – Stand
- Cue/Buzzword – Bring Sally down – Squat (hold)
- Cue/Buzzword – Old Miss Lucy – Squat Jumps
The Scary Part:
Mosey to Tombstone Hill, partner up, and size matters. Partner carry to third power pole, both bear crawl back down, switch off, repeat until Q is beat.
Mary (The Candy Part)
Mosey the long way around the park back to amphitheater. Pax takes turns reaching into the treat bag for Starburst candies (Orange= LBCs, Strawberry= Bicycles, Cherry= flutter kicks, and Lemon= ) while another rolls the dice. Do that many exercises. On doubles, sprint and touch the sundial the number of single die.
Sweaty Palms shared an interesting Civics lesson about why we’re NOT voting today.
It’s a little disingenuous to say so, but YHC thought this was a fun/hard workout. Sally can back off as far as I’m concerned.