Damp but a rain-free, 62 degrees and humid. God loves F3!
YHC planned to keep track of sets during a modified Murph workout today but couldn’t find the sidewalk chalk. Grabbed a box of swizzle-sticks from the bar for PAX to keep track instead. Luckily found some in the garage – so chalk crisis averted….
- SSH’s IC x 20
- through the tunnel IC x 10
- stair lap
- WMH’s IC x 20
- 10 burps OYO
– the workout
- modified murph challenge to honor Lt. Mike Murphy & help others train for Murph challenge;
- 1 mile run at brisk pace
- oyo sets consisting of;
- 10 bent rows with blocks/plates
- 20 merkins
- 30 squats
- goal of 10 sets total (100 rows, 200 merkins, 300 squats)
- 1 mile run giving all you got
- stopped sets at 6 a.m. to run 2nd mile – burpee train interrupted 2nd mile – much to PAX dismay.
- continued sets while waiting on the 6 (Congrats to Glory for completing 10 sets within time – what a stud – and to Chum for finishing after our allotted time together!)
- flutterkicks (led by Singlet himself – I love it!)
-Countorama, Namorama, COT
- Pythagoras movie night this Friday night – byob, byos
- Glory organizing a hike/run across the Roan highlands section of AT – late July – 24-26 miles.
- Prayers for Peanut’s grandmother – very ill and in JCMC hospital.
- Prayers for England after the terrorism attack in Manchester
- YHC a little melancholy today after learning of the terrorism in Manchester – always hard to understand, even when I know God is in charge. Thanks to the 12 PAX who let me lead them today and help me be a better man and Christian.
- Keep the Faith!