- SSH X30IC
- Merkins x10IC
- LBAC x15IC and Reverse
- Mosey one lap
The Q informed the PAX that Tacos were his favorite food. Apparently, the best tacos have a shell, meat, lettuce, and cheese. I could think of a few more but this is a good start.
Shell – Scorpion Drydock x10 each leg
Mosey one lap
Meat – Merkin Roll x20 single count
Lettuce – LBC x20 (3 count hold)
Cheese – Clerkins x10
Rinse and Repeat and Repeat and Repeat and Repeat
- Heals to Heaven x15 IC
- Flutter kicks x20 IC
- Scorpion Drydocks x15 each leg (Darn you Peaches, but your just so cute! Ah, you are forgiven.)
- V lifts x10IC I don’t remember the name but it probably looked funny from the road.
- Box Cutters x15IC
- Sweat Angels x20IC
- Merkins x10 IC or I do, you follow crap
- Freddie Mercury x15IC
- Side Crunches x20IC each side
- We may have done more. But, this was fielder choice and all I remember.
Moleskin: Swirly had the VQ this morning, and he lead the group of men like a seasoned veteran. Of course, Doc set the bar so low on his VQ everyone looks awesome. YHC is sure it was done on purpose to build up the PAX self esteem…Right Doc! All kidding aside, We expect big thing from this kid of 14 yrs.
Welcome back Snuggles. YHC was totally caught off guard by his sudden reappearance. He is a good man, and we are glad to have him.