Beautiful morning to work, 65 and clear. 13 PAX (2 fng’s – hoorah!) showed up to sweat.
SSH’s x 20, Windmills x 15, 5 Burpee’s OYO, stair lap back to ampitheater
Hillbilly Walkers x 13, Imperial Walkers x 11 – lots of mumble chatter about yours truly’s poor cadence during these, something from Kardashian about buying me something to help which I politely ignored/didn’t understand.
Windmills x 15, 5 Burpees OYO
PAX did an Indian run the long way around Founders to Cemetery Hill. The mumble chatter about Refill’s poor cadence seemed to die down after this.
- “modified ladder up the hill at each light pole progressing up from 5, 10, 20, and 30 reps consisting of;
- PAX exercised up the hill and ran all the way down the hill before progressing up in number of reps.
- T-CLAPS for PAX that started up the hill to take on reps of 40 (you know who you are!)
PAX repeated Indian run, again taking the long way around Founders, back to amphitheater for MARY
- PAX formed 2-man teams to do following
- 1 PAX flutter-kicked until tagged
- while other PAX did decline crawls around a wall
- Rinse & Repeat (most teams performing 3 rotation)
- PAX back on their own for some final sweating
- 10 box jumps
- 10 decline merkins
- rinse & repeat
CIRCLE OF TRUST
2 new FNG’s at Iron Horse – Welcome!
- SHHS baseball coach (sorry, forgot his real name), from Missouri, former pitcher – F3 nickname “Balk”
- Matt Keller – JC police detective, from JC – F3 nickname “Ponch”
reminder of upcoming Kingsport F3 launch – Saturday, August 12th.