Nice and gloomy for the inaugural workout at Indian Highland and the launch of F3 Kingsport.
Warm welcome offered and a brief explanation of the F3 Mission and Core Principals before the full disclaimer.
- SSH (20 IC)
- LBAC (10 IC, reverse)
- Windmills (10 IC)
- Imperial Walkers (10 IC)
- Through the Tunnel (10 IC)
- Squats (10 IC)
- Merkins (10 IC)
Mosey across the street to DB, head to the nifty paved football field (obeying all traffic laws, of course)
When on foot recon last Saturday, we discovered this nice, paved and marked football field the award winning DB band uses for practice. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind a little Saturday morning traffic. Circle up for a classic—BLIMPS ladder
- Burpees (5)
- Lunges (10)
- Imperial Walkers (15)
- Merkins (20)
- Plank Jacks (25)
- Squats (30)
Round the horn after 30 squats and back down the ladder
Mosey to the goal line for the most classic of F3 workouts—the squat/merkin ladder
- From the goal line -> 20 yards (10 merkins) -> back to goal line (10 squats)
- To the 40 yard line (10 merkins) -> back to the goal line (10 squats)
- To the opposite 40 (10 merkins) -> back to the goal line (10 squats)
- To the opposite 20 (10 merkins ) -> back to the goal line (10 squats)
- To the opposite goal line (10 merkins) -> back to the goal line (10 squats)
The PAX assumed we were done after we went goal line to goal line—in the spirit of college football—not so fast my friends.
Back down the ladder
Mosey around the parking lot to the back entrance of the school for some 11’s
- 10 box jumps (or step ups) -> 1 decline merkin (or regular, or incline) -> run across the lot and back
- 9 box jumps -> 2 decline merkins -> run across the lot and back
- 8 box jumps -> 3 declined merkins -> run across the lot and back
You get the gist, down to 1 and 10.
Mosey back to the Indian Highland Field
- LBC (20 IC)
- Boat Canoe
- Flutter kicks (20 IC)
- Elevator merkins
- Merkins (10 IC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Launches are always great—full of optimism, energy, and promise of great things to come. Having been through a few of these now and I’m excited for the men of Kingsport. We all know what F3 means to us and that’s why we to to great lengths to give it away. Right now, it’s about a workout for the men of Kingsport—but it will become much more. That’s exciting. The Kingsport guys worked hard, it was a bit more strenuous than YHC intended. #cobains Sincere appreciation to Glory for working on the ground to help get Kingsport launched. Serious T-claps to Queen for being responsible for 5 of the 6 FNG’s who entered the fold today. Penn-Seagal get’s the assist.
- Saturday time change at Iron Horse. Will be starting at 6am, beginning next Saturday.
- FiA—August 2