Foggy 64 degree morning with 12 PAX
- Willie Mayes Hayes IC 10
- Pax enjoyed a nice Indian run down S. Mohawk Dr. Before heading down for
- 10 Burpees
- Pax continued down Tennessee St. with Indian run until we reached our old high school field where we proceeded with Core Hades with the focus on keep your core contracted through each movement.
- Peter Parkers: IC 15
- Heels to the Heavens: SC 35
- Plank Side Twist: SC 24
- Plank Up Push-Ups: SC 15 (just to rest the core)
- X-men Crunch: SC 15
- Diamond Merkins: SC 20
- Jackknife: SC 24
- Threading the Needle Plank: SC each side 12
- Bicycle Crunch: SC 24
- Pax continued Indian Run back to Love Chapel Elementary.
- Peter Parkers: IC 20
- Tire Flips x 5
- Hanging Rows x 20
- Triceps Dips x 10 x 2
- Sandbag pull up over bar x 5 (at 52.6 lbs.)
- Battle Ropes x 30 sec
- Negative Merkins x go until failure
Rinse and Repeat
CIRCLE OF TRUST
PRAYER-Thankful for the Pax, I Pray that God will bless everyone’s families and keep us safe until we all come back again.
I am thankful for the Pax for the fellowship and support that everyone has given each other. I am proud to be out there with each and every one of you guys, I just wanted to change a few things around today and you guys didn’t disappoint everyone gave it their all and I am very proud of you all and thankfully no one got injured. As I was putting this week’s Q together I just kept the 40% rule in my head “when your mind is telling you you’re done, you’re really only 40 percent done.” I wanted to try to see just how far I could not just push myself but also us as a group and like I said you guys don’t disappoint and I am very proud of you all.
Triple Threat, Little Iron Man, Dragon Boat, ***Murph 9/4***