YHC wasn’t feeling well this morning. It took all I had to not call in a pinch hitter for the Kingsport Q. Nevertheless, that’s the beauty of F3, accountability, and not wanting to let your men down. I got it done. Sometimes that’s good enough.
- SSH (20 IC)
- TTT (10 IC)
- LBAC (10 IC, each way)
- Imperial Walkers (10 IC)
- Windmills (10 IC)
- Hillbilly Walkers (10 IC)
- Squats (10 IC)
- Merkins (10 IC)
Mosey over to the paved football field (love this AO feature).
Rotation (1) Blackjack
- 20 merkins/1 BBSU -> run across the width of the field
- 19 merkins/2 BBSU -> run back
- 18 merkins/3 BBSU -> run across the width of the field
- 17 merkins/4 BBSU -> run back
Rinse and repeat down to 1 merkin/20 BBSU
Rotation (2) 8-minute EMOM Burpees over Line
- Every minute on the minute -> 8 burpees, jumping over the line
- Boat Canoe
- American Hammers (20 IC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST
YHC apologized to the men for not bringing the energy this morning. The workout was solid, but YHC wasn’t of his normal frame of mind. Still, plenty of encouragement to go around and a few words to the Kingsport men about cranking up the EH and the rewards of being the early adopters to something that will change the lives of men in their community.