Starry, post-eclipse morning greeted 19 PAX in the 66 degree gloom.
- SSH X10
- Through the tunnel X10
- Merkins X10
- LBAC (X15), and in reverse
- Shoulder Pretzels (for Honcho) X25
- Imperial Walkers X15
- Mosey 1/4 mile
- Partner up – start on sideline. One partner will carry both blocks while the other bear crawls to the center of the football field. Switch and proceed to far sideline.
- Overhead presses X10
- Squats X10
- Merkins X10
- Back to bear crawls and block carries to the other sideline as previously described
- Dips with heels on block X10
- BBSU X10
- Block Curls X10
- Rinse and Repeat until 0610, mosey to shovel flag
American hammers and flutter kicks until 0615
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Larry Waldrop, II (FNG), EH’ed by Rudy. F3 name is Minimus! Welcome!
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is – his good, pleasing, and perfect will. Romans 12:2.
F3 can be transforming for us. Not just the workout that strengthens our bodies, but the fellowship with other men that are faced with similar challenges, fears and hopes. We can allow ourselves to continue this transformation by challenging ourselves not just physically, but spiritually. Being held accountable by other men helps to keep us out of the pattern of this world. But all this takes an intentional effort on our part. Continue the renewal process.
Ironhorse on Saturdays still meets at 0600 for the time. Tentative plans are to begin another AO on Saturdays at Arrowhead that will commence at 0700.