On a balmy 47 degree morning, both 2nd Amendment and Doc Ock were the only PAX manly enough to leave the sleeves at home where they belong.
- Motivator from 10
- Merkins x10
- Through the tunnel x15
- Merkins x10
- Imperial Walkers x15
The Founders Park AO was split into three smaller AO’s, all of which seemed much easier written down than when executed. The group was large enough to split into two different groups to try and spread out the mini-AO’s.
- Field– beginning at the torch sculpture, perform the exercise until the next lamp post
- Bear Crawls
- Crawl Bears
- Amphitheater– each exercise was for 30 reps (it was for the Q’s 30th birthday, after all), moving up a level every time the tier walls were used
- Incline Merkins
- Freddy Mercury (count each side)
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Box Jumps
- Tombstone Hill
- Bottom of the hill: Captain Thors
- Top of the Hill: Burpees
- Flutter Kicks x50 (because Kardashian is a sadist and 2nd Amendment asked him to count)
- Squats x30 IC
CIRCLE OF TRUST
The QIC thought that everyone might get through the whole Q twice, but was sorely mistaken (hah, pun!). Also of note, the final field exercise of crawl bears was only meant to be until the next lamp post and then mosey to the amphitheater… sorry about that group 1.
Register fro the GrowRuck and Goliath at the Gorge ASAP