Started off with some philosophical musings on the role of the Q and what needs to be accomplished with the workout.
- Only requirements are the Disclaimer and COT
- Hard enough to justify getting out of bed
- Try not to murder a single body part
- Keep the group together as much as possible and always sweep the six
- One-upping the previous Q is not necessary, lead within your physical limits
- Watch the counting video or just go OYO
- SSH (15 IC)
- LBAC (10 IC each way)
- Windmills (10 IC)
- Imperial Walkers (10 IC)
- TTT (10 IC)
Mosey to the concrete field…
Rotation 1: 10 Rounds
- 20-yard shuttle run, 10 merkins, 10 squats
Mosey to the bottom of the hill by the track entrance.
Rotation 1: Jacobs Ladder
- Up the hill, 1 burpee, back down
- Up the hill, 2 burpees, back down
- Rinse and repeat up to 7 burpees
Mosey through the breezeway over to the backside of the school with benches/walls
Rotation 3: EMOM Burpee Box Jump
- 7 burpee box jumps (complete a burpee, but jump up on the wall to finish the rep)
- EMOM for 7 minutes
A couple of flutter kicks and boat/canoe for good measure
CIRCLE OF TRUST
That’s a lot of burpees and burpee box jumps suck. Good work by the Kingsport men. We had a small group, but this is the leadership group. These are the men who are going to make Kingsport grow and transform the community. Now they are armed with a better understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Q.
GrowRuck—Sack up and sign up.