WEATHER – 34 degrees
DISCLAIMER – at this point we knew we were in trouble when Flintstone didn’t come right out and say he wasn’t a professional!?!? He did warn us not to hurt ourselves!
PRAYER – 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
- Bat Flapper Arm Circles (LBAC) – IC – 20
- Bat Flapper Arm Circles in Rev. – IC – 20
- Chocolate Covered Arm Pretzels – IC – 20
- Jumping Jack – o – lanterns – IC – 20
- Scary Ol’ Abe Vigoda’s – IC – 10
- Deliverance Hillbilly Walkers – IC – 10
- Imperial Storm Tropper Walkers – IC – 10
Formed 2 lines for additional dynamic warm ups from cone to cone
- Frankenstein Walk
- Tippy Toes Walk to keep from stiring up Zombies
- Heal Walk to squash the creepy crawlers
- Snake Avoidance High Knees
- Butt Kickers to wipe the dead bugs from your feet
- Skip to appear unafraid
- Skip Backwards to run away nonchalantly
- Sideways (karaoke) to remain vigilant of Zombies
Zombie run – 2 groups. The slow “old”, “bad knees”, “sick as a dog” group got a head start from the “nibble” “fast” Zombies. IF caught there was a burpee plan but I think the Q had more faith in the Zombies and the old folks. We survived…………well some of us.
The QIC with isle in hand instructed the group this was a timed event. Not against each other but only to gauge our progress when this makes it’s return.
- 1 Monster Mosey lap
- 50 Scary Squats
- 40 Demon Derkins
- 30 Big Boy Spooky Situps
- 20 Zombie Lunges
- 10 Horrific Hurpees (It was made clear they were Hand release Burpees not to be confused with the STD)
Rinse and Repeat – most completed two and started a third helping of the Halloween Hurt at 20 minute mark
- Flutter Kicks – OYO – 100
CIRCLE OF TRUST
- PRAYER – Lord’s Prayer
- COUNT – A – ROMA – 14 maybe 15 looking back at the picture!?!?
- NAME – A – ROMA – some remembered their age and birth name other did not……… but at least they were present
YHC was looking forward to this Q and was not disappointed. Strong work from our PAX and even more from our VQ. Flintstone brought it like a season vet! There was less mumble chatter. A lot of support and encouragement was provided.
Trick or Treating downtown tonight. Starts at 6pm.