53 Degrees, Partly cloudy and 14 willing PAX join YHC for some work. I called out that this was a “ruck friendly” event. Several Pax took the opportunity for maximum beat down.
- Side Straddle Hops X 40 (Due to some questionable cadence, which was called out immediately) QIC had forgotten how to count SSH! Next time Motivators from 20, y’all.
- Through the Tunnel (TTT) X 10
- Abe Vigoda’s on caffeine X 10
- Big Baby (Huey) Arm Circles X 10 both directions
- 10 Burpees OYO
Mosey around track for one lap as a warm-up, plank on the six.
YHC revealed “The Thang” on his new fangled white board, lent to him by his M, FiA Bodhi. The series started with all Pax lining up on a sideline of the football field. The following commenced:
- 20 Mericans then bear crawl 25 yards to the center of the field (short direction)
- 30 Squats then lunge to far sideline
- 40 Flutter kicks (counting on the right leg) then crab walk back to the center of the field
- 30 Squats then mosey (recover) to starting sideline
- rinse and repeat until time called
There was an interruption when the burpee plane flew over the hallowed grounds.
We worked until 6:15 on the dot.
Mary did not appear today – no time for her!
CIRCLE OF TRUST
YHC has a 5 year wedding anniversary on Nov 3rd. The marriage had some extreme difficulties this time last year, but through a focus on faith and some good marriage counseling, we are doing great today. F3 contributed in a huge way to my positive development. Can’t thank F3 enough.
- Two thoughts – get through the grind and stay humble. That servant mind is the best to maintain.
Growruck simulation beat down to happen at 8:30 PM at Founders, Friday night. 3 hours simulation with equipment checks and miles under ruck with coupons. YHC has an anniversary date, but I’ll try to make up some of the work.