15 PAX gathered in the misty rain and 50 degree gloom to get better. No pavilion workout today!
SSH X25, TTT X15, Merkins X10, LBACs X15, reverse LBACs X15, Chinooks X15 (for Honeysuckle), Willie Mays Hayes X10, Grab your block and mosey around the baseball field to the home plate bleachers
- Locking your feet in place in the bleachers, perform 20 “gravity” sit-ups off the bleacher.
- Follow this with 20 block dips (placing your heels on the block and performing dips off the bleacher.
- Follow this with 20 block curls.
- Leaving the block for the other half of the PAX, run to the end of the track (railroad tie wall) and instead of 20 “gravity” sit-ups, perform 20 BBSUs instead. The other exercises are the same.
- Complete this cycle AMRAP (about 5 or 6 is possible).
- Grab your block and return to the shovel flag when it is 0612. Feel those triceps!
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Hebrews 12:1. Since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders, and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.
This verse is very meaningful to me in that it brings together several key points to my personal walk with Christ. The men of F3 are one of my “clouds of witnesses” that I surround myself with. I want to be around men with very similar hearts that will hold me accountable, either by word or by action. I am blessed to work with men like Rite Aid, Honeysuckle, Beaker, and Cold Call, among others, that set a good example and would not hesitate to smack me back in line if I needed it. I am working on throwing off those things that hinder me and continually flee from sin, as we all do. F3 has become a big part of this race that we are all running. For we all know that …suffering produces perseverance, perseverance, character; and character produces hope. (Romans 5:3-4).