Upper 40s made for a nice morning to put in some work and train to be a Jedi.
DISCLAIMER – Kardashian
SSH X 20 IC
DQ X 10 IC
Imperial Walkers X 10 IC
LBAC X 15 <> IC
Mericans X 5 IC
Two decks of STAR WARS playing cards (heroes and villains) were used to play a 1:4 Deck of Death with a soundtrack featuring Galactic Empire.
- Clubs = Jack Webbs (1 merican : 4 air presses)
- Hearts = American Thors (1 BBSU : 4 American Hammers)
- Spades = Lt. Dans (1 squat : 4 single count lunges)
- Diamonds = Jumping Burpee Jack Flash (1 burpee : 4 SSH)
- Number cards = number of exercises
- Face Cards = 10
- Aces = 1 of exercise + a stair lap
- Jokers (Villains = Box jumps; Heroes = Dips)
(shhh, don’t tell, but low number cards were removed from villains deck and it’s possible the deck was stacked in favor of reps + Aces)
CIRCLE OF TRUST
PRAYER – Kardashian
I would like to recommend a book that our pastor recommended during his sermon this weekend. In A Better December, Steven Estes connects Proverbs to the Christmas season. It’s a short book and very funny, but helps focus the meaning of the season. My M and YHC sat in bed last night as she read the first few chapters to me. As we read, we laughed a lot, but then would stop and say, “hmm..”
Welcome FNGs Nutcracker (David, 16), Fing (Moses, 15), and Pika (Timo, 9). No workout at Arrowhead December 23. No work out at The Hill Christmas Day.