After weeks of brutal cold temperatures, 22 PAX unassed the sack to get better in the 42 degree gloom of Arrowhead.
YHC has been out a few weeks and apparently was a little rusty on directing the flow of the warm-up. Fortunately, PAX are understanding and encouraged YHC to “watch the video.”
Motivator from 8
WMH on command
Coupons: rucks and sandbags
Still rehabbing a sore shoulder, YHC advised there would be minimal upper body today. PAX quickly formed two columns and sandbags were dispersed amongst the PAX. Sandbags are to be shared through out the Q.
- Mosey around the track to the school.
- Wall sits 3 sets. each set 30 seconds followed by 10 second recover
- Mosey to back side of school.
- PAX circled up and performed Al Gore. This move was held while each PAX individually completed 2 squats.
- Mosey to the front of the school.
- Suicide drills(without sandbags) using the light posts as our marks.
- Mosey to the base of the hill
- Bernie Sanders the first half of the hill(run with bag)
- 20 alternating lunges(each leg equals 1)
- Run to top of the hill
- 20 squats
- Run to bottom of the hill. Rinse and repeat until time was called. Most PAX completed 2 rounds
- Mosey back to the flag at the track
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Remember Wilbur’s brother, Jimmy, who is undergoing some medical testing over the next couple of days.
“As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17
Due to holidays, work and sickness I have not been able to post for several weeks. Unfortunately, during this time I noticed a difference in my attitude, patience and definitely my motivation to workout. I did not realize how much of an impact the men of F3 NETN had on me. I am grateful for your encouragement and motivation to push myself to be better. I encourage you to reach out to guys who haven’t posted in a while. Continue to put the EH on guys and get them to an AO near them.
Introduction to Gracie Jiu Jitsu at Olson’s Martial Arts Academy this Sunday(1/14) at 2:30pm
CSAUP – teams forming for Spartan races. If you’re interested reach out to Little Debbie, Rudy or Honeysuckle.
3rd F event on 1/18, Main Street Pizza 9PM