It was cold, snowy, and slick this morning at good ole’ Iron Valley. Five men made the journey during snowmaggedon to put in the work and get better.
- Little Baby Arm Circles (10 IC)
- Little Baby Arm Circles Reverse (10 IC)
- Through The Tunnel (10 IC)
- Arm Pretzels (10 IC)
- Willie Mays Hayes (10 IC)
- Hillbilly Walkers (10 IC)
- Imperial Squat Walkers (10 IC)
- Jog the walkway
- High knees/karaoke the walkway back
We did the following from pole to pole on the walkway
- Squats (5 per pole)
- Side Straddle Hops (5 per pole)
- Burpees (1 per pole)
- Little Baby Crunches (10 per pole)
- Lunge Walk the distance of the walkway
- Carolina Dry Docks (5 per pole)
- Run from cars to vocational school door and back
- Alphabet (On Your Own)
- Doc, I hate you (3 IC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST
YHC had a completely different routine planned for this morning. However, the weather (specifically the icy parking lot) decided to force an audible to the plan. The HIM at Iron Valley rolled with the punches like it was nothing, even when YHC was struggling to figure out what is the next activity. These men, these brothers, are incredible men, and I’m honored and thankful to join in and do this journey of life as we look to shake that Sad Clown Syndrome.
In a bigger picture, this is life. So many times life throws us challenges and forces an audible, or at least we feel it is an audible. However, time after time, it turns out to be God’s beautiful design for my life, even if it doesn’t appear that way at the time. For me, the difficulty is in the ability to recognize that I’m not in control of the pathway of my life, God has that control and design for my life that ultimately brings glory to Him.
- Prayer requests for the men of F3 as many of us are facing struggles, difficulties, illness, and other needs of prayer that have been mentioned throughout conversations on slack and in person.
- Prayer for Monty’s boy as they work with various eye doctors to help him gain strength in his eye.