TEMP: 57 degrees
- SSH x 30IC
- Squats x 20IC (3 count hold)
- Merkins x10IC
- TTT x10IC
- Imperial Walkers x15IC
- Hillbilly Walkers x15IC
- Willie Mayes Hayes x10IC
Plant the flag in the middle of a field and have four cones (stations) equidistant from the flag.
PAX split into 4 groups; one for each station. Each station will have a card with two exercises. Te PAX will perform 5 reps of the first exercise followed by 5 reps of the second exercise then rinse and repeat for a period of time established by the Q. In this case, YHC decided to make the sessions ~4 min long. At the 4 min mark, the Q yells for the PAX to meet at the flag. The PAX sprint to the flag and plank on the six. Once at the flag, the Q will call out an ab exercises. The idea is to sprinkle MARY across the entire workout.
When the ab exercise is compete, the PAX rotate clockwise to the next station. Rinse and repeat through all four stations. On the next round, the exercise card is flipped over to reveal two different exercises to be performed.
First Round Station Cards
- Merkins and Plank Jacks (4 count)
- Squats and Calf Raises (4 count)
- Burpees and Plank jumps (4 count)
- Block curls and Dips (recommend doubling the number; 5×5 was too quick of turn-a-round)
Second Round Station Cards
- Peter Parkers (4 count) and Mountain climbers (4 count)
- Lunges (4 count) and Calf raises (4 count)
- Fairy Jacks and Jump Squats
- Overhead presses and Kettle bell swings
- Flutter kicks x40 IC
- Heals to heaven x30IC
- Freddie Mercury x30IC
- LBC x30IC
- Big Boy Situps x20IC
- Side Plank Up/Downs x20IC
CIRCLE OF TRUST
This was a wonderful late Spring morning in the middle of February. Good to see Hawkeye and GoDaddy again. We will miss them when it gets cold again!