Perfect 58 degree morning to put in some work. 24 PAX descended on Arrowhead to do some work.
TTT – 15 IC
Merkin – 10 IC
WMH – 10 IC
LBAC – 10 IC
LBAC Reverse – 10 IC
Slaughter Starter – 20 burpees OYO
QIC was inspired by some new Beachbody routines during a two week illness hiatus which kept the workouts indoors to avoid pneumonia. Tony Horton had not visited F3 in a while so it felt like the time was right. Simple routine – each move called out by QIC AMRAP for 60-90 seconds. Little to no rest in between moves. Before we could begin, Jester was quick to comment that Iron Horse plays music during these types of workouts. Unfortunately, QIC was fresh out of Justin Beiber playlists so the sounds of pain being dealt in the gloom would have to do.
- Quick Feet Planks – quick feet movement until QIC calls plank and then resume quick feet
- Burpee Pull-ups – 2 burpees followed by 2 pull-ups
- Plank Walkers – In plank, walk hands in the directions called
- Scissor Twist – also know in some circles as dying cockroach
- Knee Drop Lunge – Starting a in wide squat, drop to right knee, then left knee, then up with right leg and up with left leg back into a squat.
- Cross Body Mountain Climbers – Mountain climber with knee crossing to opposite elbow
- Side Lunge Jump – Lung to the left, vertical jump, lunge to the right, vertical jump
- Merkin Tap – Facing a curb, perform a merkin and tap the curb with your right hand, another merkin and tap the curb with your left hand
- Spin Burpee – Perform a burpee, spin 180 degrees and perform another burpee
- Lunge-Lunge-Squat – Starting in a squat, explode into a right lunge, explode into a left lunge, and then explode back to a squat.
Ponzi – American Hammer – 30 IC
Honeysuckle – Plank Knee Taps – IC
Baby – Boat Canoe – 25 IC
Honcho – Shoulder Pretzel – 30 IC
Slaughter Finisher (20 burpees) just for good measure
CIRCLE OF TRUST