A beautiful and snowy morning at Iron Valley.
- LBAC in reverse
- Willie Mays Hayes
- Hillbilly Walkers
- Mosey a lap and head to the flagpole
The PAX lined up in alphabetical order (Doc Ock, Floppy, Grillz, Slugger, Swirly). In alphabetical order, the next man up became Q (or assistant to the Q, Vice Q, whatever). That man leads the group in a mosey lap followed by a 10 count exercise of their choosing. Once the exercise was complete, the next man in alphabetical order leads the group. Some of the fun exercises:
- Merkins (duh)
- Hillbilly Rockettes
- Carolina Dry Docs
- Freddie Mercury
To keep with the movement, each PAX was asked to lead a Mary activity:
- Swirly: American Hammers
- Grillz: Sweat Angels
- Floppy Disk: Alphabet
- Doc Ock: Merkins (to get us to 109 IC)
- Doc Ock: Doc I hate yous
CIRCLE OF TRUST
YHC has been very blessed this past year to journey life with this incredible group of men as we look to not only improve our health and fitness, but improve leadership in our homes, jobs, and community. However, YHC was very thankful for the men this morning as I have been fighting a bit of sickness and did not feel the energy to even come out this morning. So shout out to the HIM this morning for pushing me, even though “technically” I was the Q this morning.
- Prayers Requests:
- Escape Hatch’s oldest daughter with the flu
- A family in Grillz’s church dealing with a two-year-old with the flu (in the hospital)
- For those who do not have a home during this cold weather
- Remember to purchase Erwin Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast Tickets from Floppy Disk only. Tickets from others are counterfeit. 🙂
Pancake breakfast is on Saturday, April 21st from 7-11a. For more, visit http://www.facebook.com/ErwinKiwanis. Proceeds go to benefit the Unicoi County Family YMCA.