17 PAX got together on a moist 62 degree morning to get better. The ground was soggy and Refill was feeling froggy.
- imperial walkers IC to 10
- Hillbilly walkers IC to 10
- SSH to IC to 20
- Stair Lap
- TTT IC to 9?
- Push Pull Squats IC to 10
- Arm Pretzels IC to 20
YHC accepted the open Q without much time to plan. Recalling some of Donatello’s workouts from early on, YHC decided to go back to basics. Interval training!
- Pax mosey’ed to parking lot to begin mixed exercise and running intervals
- Pax sprinted 20 yards
- at one end, PAX did Merkins
- at other end, PAX did squats
- each interval was 1 minute
- exercise sequence went up 1 repetition each interval up to 10 at each end and then back down to 1 (with exception of last one turned into a full 10 count at Rite-Aid’s suggestion)
- PAX then moseyed to tombstone hill for some interval work there
- PAX sprinted to top of hill (later modified to mid-way)
- jogged back down and resumed sprinting at the end of 1 minute intervals
- Pax then moseyed back to amphitheater for some mary
Mary was also of the interval variety – PAX did 30 seconds of each exercise OYO with a 30 second rest period of the following;
- Flutter Kicks
- Little Baby Crunches
- Mountain Climbers
CIRCLE OF TRUST
- Welcome to FNG Greengots (banker with Trupoint Bank, Ben Berry (brother of Josh), 39 yo)
lots of stuff –
- 3rd F – Mainstreet Pizza, May 17th
- Heavy Ruck at Montreat College May 18&19 – openings for shadowing – see Pythagorus for more info.
- Shepherd’s Men march – Saturday May 19th – charity for at risk ex-military members.
- lots of opportunities to bond outside of boot camps – get to know your F3 brothers!