Mid 60’s, overcast, and humid. 14 men showed up. 14 men got stronger. 14 men made it home.
- Motivator from 10 (with a bonus second round of 7 just for fun. Or because Q forgot how to count…)
- Merkins IC x 12
- Mosey to parking lot on other side of Tombstone Hill. Circle up
- Burpees x 10 on Q’s command
- Mosey to King Street, get in groups of three
- 1 man does burpees, 1 does squats, and 1 is running the 50 yards between the two and swaps (R&R twice)
- Mosey to JCPL, get in groups of three
- 1 man does wall jumps, 1 does sit-ups, and 1 does crawl bears up the stairs between the two and swaps
- Mosey to undisclosed location down East Millard Street
- 25 pullups, 50 pushups, 75 squats
- Mosey to train track, lunge to the 6, partner up at loading dock
- Cliff hanger merkins x 10 while buddy holds feet (R&R once)
- Squats w/ buddy’s feet on shoulder while he holds cliff hanger plank x 10 (R&R once)
- Mosey back to Iron Horse, lunge to 6 on the way
- Crunches IC x 20
- High/Low plank on Q’s command
- Flutterkick IC x 30
- Oh Suzy x 10 on Q’s command
Mileage estimated just above 2 miles. Morale stayed high. Everyone worked hard.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Reminder that F3NETN will begin a High Intensity AO starting July 4th that will run on Fridays. This is for PAX who want to take it to the next level and ramp up the intensity a little bit.