An AO record 14 PAX rolled into The Hill for their choice of either some running or rucking fun. Slightly balmy morning but just right for optimal sweat.
TTT – 10 IC
WMH – 10 count R & L
Jog a lap around the field stopping for a demo of the 4 stations in the Q.
The group broke into 2 groups, runners and ruckers.
Runners – Basic agility drill beat-down on the field. PAX partnered up. Partner 1 would begin at the 50 and run a suicide using each 10 yard line to the goal line. When partner 1 was done with his sprints, he switches with partner 2. Once both had completed the suicide sprint, the pair would rotate to the next station. After all stations were complete, rinse and repeat from the 40 for the suicides. Stations were as follows setup in each corner of the end zones:
- Agility ladder sprint – high knees through the ladder, sprint it out to the cone, mosey back for more
- L Drill – quick toe tap on the line moving to the right until reaching the cone, sprint to the next cone, and mosey back for more
- 4 cone drill – 4 cones were setup in a square. Moving clockwise, shuffle left, sprint forward, shuffle right, and then backpedal. Rinse and repeat
- Broad jumps – Beginning on the goal line, board jump to the back of the end zone, and repeat the fun.
Run group finished with a snake from the 50 using every 5 yards
- Ruck the SH loop
- Partner up
- Partners take turns climbing the stairs with the ruck and sandbag. Partner who is not climbing is doing a prescribed set of moves
- Cool down – double time one lap carrying coupons
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Big week in NETN!!
Monday – The Hill
Tues/Thur/Sat – AO bootcamp
Wednesday – Murph
Friday – Boilermaker