Twenty-three PAX post on a humid 65° morning for an Iron Horse Clown Car Q.
- Motivators from 7
- Through The Tunnel 10 IC
Circuit. Break into four, 4-6 man teams. The Log is the “clock.” When they finish a lap, everyone rotates.
- Station 1: Log Carry 1 lap with 10 Overhead Presses at 3, 6, 9, and 12 o’clock.
- Station 2: Split into two-man teams for a 100 yard DORA w/ 100 merkins, 200 squats, and 300 crunches (or as much as time allows).
- Station 3: 10 Dips, 10 Wall Jumps (modify to squat jumps if needed), and a 30 count plank. Rinse, repeat.
- Station 4: Blackjack across the field (sideways) w/ merkins on one end and big boys on the other.
Line up by height, then circle up for the Circle Knee Jerk.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
“But we do not belong to those who shrink back and are destroyed, but to those who have faith and are saved.” – Hebrews 10:39 NIV
“Make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.” – 2 Peter 1:5-8
- The Brute Force Mile will take place on Friday, July 13th at 5:30 AM, Arrowhead. Come get some.
- Penn-Seagal is going to put in an hour or so of riding on the Erwin Linear Trail on Friday, July 13th. Meet at 5:30 AM in the parking lot across the street from the McDonalds, next to Pal’s, on Hwy. 107 (2nd Street) in Erwin.
- F3 will have strong representation at Founders After 5 from 6:00-8:00 or so. Bill and The Belles is playing. It should be a fun show.
- 2nd F pool party event on August 4th. 3-7pm. Gates at Highland pool and pavilion. Bring your Ms and 2.0s. Will likely have a 2.0 work out built in to this, which is a ton of fun. More info to follow. Get it on your calendars.
- Pythagoras’ Clown Car Challenge for July-September. Check your email for details.