7 PAX showed up on 7/14 (which is 7+7) for a workout that included 7 stations, each one including completing exercises in a ladder (or stairway) to 7.
- Willie Mayes Hayes x10 IC
- Merkins x10 IC
- Demotivators (like Motivators except instead of decreasing the reps, we started with 1 rep and increased) 1 –> 7
- Abe Vigodas x10 IC
- Squats (3 count hold) x10 IC
- Monkey Humpers x15 IC
- Hillbilly Rockettes x10 IC
The warmup concluded with an Indian Run to the top of puke hill, 10 merkins, and then a mosey back to the track.
PAX rotated through 7 stations. The idea was that each station had a high (above the waist) exercise and a low (below the waist or close to the ground) exercise that would be completed in alternating fashion in a ladder from 1 –> 7 (e.g., one box jump, one decline merkin, two box jumps, two decline merkins, … , seven box jumps, seven decline merkins).
- Pull up bars: Squat-Jumps; Pull Ups
- Tires: Box Jumps; Decline Merkins
- Bleachers: Monkey Humpers; Demotivators
- Blue Monster: Body Rows; Dips
- Benches: Block Skull Crushers; Block Curls
- Hill 1: Jacob’s Ladder with Burpees
- Hill 2: Jacob’s Ladder with Big Boy Sit Ups
- Valley Merkins x3
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Check Slack for information about upcoming events that PAX are participating in. These include, but are not limited to: 9/11 memorial stair climb, spartan races, goruck events, and the noli triple threat.