21 Pax showed up with blocks in tow at Iron Horse for a Tuesday morning workout. Throughout the morning the focus was on not only the 1st F, Fitness, but also the 2nd and 3rd F’s, Fellowship and Faith as well. After each exercise, one Pax shared a bit about themselves with the goal of getting to know one another better. Each Pax who shared said 4 things: 1. F3 name 2. Given Name 3. Something about their personal life (job, family, role in community, personal background etc.) 4. something they are currently working on to be better (spiritually, physically, relationally, etc.).
- Through the Tunnel x 10
- Cold Call Intro
- Little Baby Arm Circles x 15
- Kardashian Intro
- Little Baby Arm Circles x 15 Reverse
- Crampon Intro
- Imperial Walkers x 10
- Whoopi Intro
- Hand Release Slow Merkins x 10
- Ponzi Intro
Partner up with one block per team. Mosey to field.
- Partner 1: 100 Block Curls while Partner 2: 100 SS Hops. Then Partners Switch Exercises
- Twilight Intro
- Partner 1: 75 Block Rows while Partner 2: Field Lap. Then Partners Switch Exercises
- Joanna Intro
- Partner 1: 50 Block Overhead Press while Partner 2: Flutter kicks. Then Partners Switch Exercises
- Geisha Intro
- Puff Daddy Intro
- Partner 1: Plank while Partner 2: 20 dips using partner’s back as “wall”. Then Partners Switch Exercises
- Quicken Intro
- Penn-Seagal Intro
Mosey to Hill. Form teams of 3
- 1st member of team at bottom of hill doing Jump Squats. 2nd member of team at top of hill doing burpees. 3rd member of team running up hill to take 2nd team member’s place. Rotation continues.
- Pythagoras Intro
Mosey back to ampitheater
CIRCLE OF TRUST, MOLESKIN
We only had 12 of our 21 Pax get a chance to share about themselves but still went 2 minutes overtime. Q suggested introverts could get another chance to share another time and encouraged Pax to get to know one another (focus on 2nd F-Fellowship) and to build accountability for the personal goals they are setting (focus on 3rd F-Faith).
PRAYER & DISMISSAL