12 Wilderness Road PAX (including two FNGs) posted for a 70° play date where Sample’s testicles were figuratively “lifted” and Snapper left it “all” on the field.
- Motivators from 7
- Through The Tunnel 10 IC
Circuit. Break into 4-6 man teams. Whichever team is on the Log Station is the “clock.” When they finish a lap, everyone rotates. Note: If fewer than four teams, rotate in seven minute intervals.
- Station 1: Log Carry 1 lap with 10 Overhead Presses at 3, 6, 9, and 12 o’clock.
- Station 2: 10 Dips, 10 Wall Jumps (modify to squat jumps if needed), and a 30 count plank. All IC. Take turns counting. Rinse, repeat.
- Station 3: Split into two-man teams for a 100 yard DORA w/ 100 merkins, 200 squats, and 300 crunches.
- Station 4: 100 Yard Suicides. 10 and back, 20 and back, 30 and back… to 100 yards and back.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
- Sock Monkey’s M – Traveling for testing, diagnosis, and treatment for issues related to partial paralysis of her face and hearing loss.
Two verses that have been favorites of mine for a long time…
“I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God! He is the Rock, His works are perfect, and all His ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is He.” – Deuteronomy 32:3-4
“He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.” – Titus 3:5-7
- Wilderness Road’s 1 year anniversary convergence on Saturday, August 11th at 7:00 AM (Note: The actual anniversary date is August 12th).
- Doc Ock is coordinating the stair climb charity challenge. Visit firehero.org for details and to sign up.
- F3NETN will be manning a booth in Founders Park in Johnson City this Friday. Stop in, hang at the booth, and enjoy some live music at Founders After Five from 6-8 PM.
- 2nd F pool party event on August 4th. 3-7pm. Gates at Highland pool and pavilion. Bring your Ms and 2.0s. Will likely have a 2.0 work out built in to this, which is a ton of fun. More info to follow. Get it on your calendars.
- Pythagoras’ Clown Car Challenge for July-September. Check your email for details.