Foggy Morning 69 degrees. 24 PAX from all AO’s in Northeast TN.
PRAYER – Ponzi arrived at Starting Time! He was told that workouts often started with a Prayer and he was invited to lead. Rumor has it that this was a new experience for him.
- Motivators from 7 @Wilbur almost made it through without a glitch, almost.
- LBACs fwd, bwd, ohd x 10 IC
- Merkins x 10 IC
- Abe Vigoda x 10 IC
- Thru the Tunnel x 10 IC
- Hand Release Merikins x 10
- Roll over Flutter kicks x 10 IC
Wilbur shared that here in Kingsport we called our AO the Wilderness Road because Daniel Boone and a group of Axe men blazed a trail to what is now Kentucky up through what is now known as Cumberland Gap. We are going to take on a little circuit of the Wilderness Road we travel here 3 to 4 days per week.
We broke up in to groups move to some our favorite locations and then rotate 4 times and meet back at assembly point. Count off by 1’s and 2’s. Wilderness Road Guys Do not Count. Get to know folks outside your AO.
All the 1’s leave out with Little Debbie/Private/Trolley/Sample – (Go to School Hill – Run Sprints, Jogs, Backwards till time of 10 minutes.) Then mosey to back of school where benches are. Do a 20 count of each Chicken Peckers, Toe Taps, Ascending Testicles, Squats, Dirty Hookups & Box Jumps. Rinse and repeat for 10 minutes. Then head to soccer end of assembly field and do what 2’s did for 20 minutes.
All the 2’s leave out with Osmosis/Scrum/Daisy/Tutu – (Go to near end of soccer field where cones and logs are for an ab focused DORA Pair up with someone you don’t know learn their name and something about them. Two guys carry a pole down and back for time. Lift pole over head 3 or 5 times so that it is on one side going down and the other coming back. Meanwhile remaining guys in teams work towards a goal of 25 Heals to heaven, 50 leg lifts (25 each leg) 100 BBSU, 200 Crunches. After 10 minutes go to assembly area for Block workout. 1 minute each of Shoulder Squats, overhead press, curls, bent over rows, pass through lunges. 1 minute rest, then repeat for 45 seconds each. Then after minutes do what 1’s did.
All PAX assembled at starting point for 15 burpees, Dancing Bears and ab exercise Mary style lead by different PAX Till time.
CIRCLE OF TRUST –
- @kardashian represented the Nantan and told about his entry into F3 and what it had done for him.
- Transition Time – Wilbur briefly spoke about being invited by a friend of @Queen and came the first workout one year ago. Shared about benefits for he and other members in Kingsport. Special thanks to Donatello, Glory and others who attended the first event and those who drove up to Q from JC and Erwin during the first months. Little Debbie was called up and Flag was passed to him and new AO for Wilderness Road for the next year.
PRAYER – Little Debbie followed by Coffeteria at McDonald’s where 14 – 15 men had a grand time. Remember Sock Monkey’s M with Brain Tumor.