Particularly gloomy 63 degree morning for 14 PAX to jump in on Monday Runday (or Monday Ruckday for some).
TTT – 10 IC
WMH – 10 IC
Jog 100m and back.
Dynamic warm-up (high knees, butt kickers, etc..)
Runday was as follows:
- 1600m run – 3 min recovery
- 1200m run – 2 min recovery
- 800m run – 1 min recovery
- 400m run – 30 sec recovery
- 100m run – AMRAP with 10 sec recovery until time was called
Goal was to maintain 400m splits as close as possible. Several sub 7min miles on the first run. Distances varied between 4.3-4.8 total miles
Rucker looked like they were having a blast as well. QIC witnessed crab walks for days in between 100s.
CIRCLE OF TRUST