12 PAX un-assed the sack for a 1-mile block tour of the AO. A good time was had by all!
Slaughter starter (20 burpees)
TTT IC X10
LBAC – forward X10 IC, backwards X10 IC, Chinooks (for Honeysuckle) X10 IC
Merkins IC X10
Imperial Walkers IC X10
The outer loop of Arrowhead is one mile if followed specifically. Grab your block and lets’ go. Mosey to the end of the track.
- Overhead Block Press X30, then Block rows X30 , Mosey to the pavilion
- Bear crawl around the traffic circle, return to starting point, Mosey to the baseball bleachers
- Block curls X30, Dips (on bleachers) X20, Mosey to the “railroad ties” wall
- Monkey Humpers X30, Mosey to the school
- Wall sits X 1 minute, Mosey to the top of the parking loop
- Block squats AMRAP while your partner runs to top of cardiac hill and tags stop sign, trade. When complete, Mosey to the pull-up bars.
- 10 pull-ups or body rows while partner planks, trade. Mosey to the corner of the school
- 20 step-ups, each leg, Mosey to the end of the track.
- Overhead block press X30, block rows X30. Mosey to the shovel flag
CIRCLE OF TRUST
PRAYER – continued prayer for those facing Hurricane Florence
Remember all those families who lost loved ones in 9/11. We all lost something.