It was dark and gloomy. No rain.
Jog around the track to warmup. Mosey to the street circle in front of the pavilion. We got work to do.
So YHC ordered the new Workout Deck on Fathers Day. It was delivered on YHC’s actual birthday (which he couldn’t Q). So the only new toy (stupid button down shirts) was put into use this morning:
Workout Deck (like a Deck of Death). We worked out upper body, legs, core, and cardio. Lots of fun. Some memorable moments:
- Gutterball choosing the Joker (25 burpees) as card #2. It was just like a Slaughter Starter…
- Queen drawing Bear Crawls. Perfect.
- The backward run was NOT a backward sprint (in the dark and with a slight decline).
- 100 Calf raises followed by 100 SSH was a blast!
- Doing work outside the pavilion in that street circle was great. Jester was catcalled by a female (who has apparently only seen him in the dark??). The light to see the cards and the availability to use the picnic tables and curb for Calf Raises, Derkins and Bulgarian Split Squats was ideal.
None. Cards until 6:15 alarm chimed but Core work was done.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Guys doing GoRuck and Bluegrass Half events this weekend.