Eleven PAX us-assed the sack this glorious, 43 degree morning in order to get better. The City of JC finally got around to bringing some of our orange-clad friends with their weed-eaters and cut down the velociraptor-hiding places that the hill at AH had become. We cannot let their efforts go to waste!
SSH IC X25
LBACs IC X15, in reverse X15
Chinooks IC X15
Merkins IC X10
TTT IC X10
WMH IC X10 seconds each leg
Grab your block and head to the first-base dugout. There are four lighted cones and each station will have exercises to complete.
- Station #1 (top of the hill) – 5 burpees, run to station #2
- Station #2 (top of the hill) – 10 Merkins, run down hill (carefully) to station #3
- Station #3 – 15 block presses, 20 block curls, 25 block extensions, Bear Crawl to station #4
- Station #4 – 30 Monkey humpers, 35 squats, 40 LBCs, run up the hill to station #1
- Rinse and Repeat until time is called.
Roxanne, by The Police. A Merkin is performed each time Stings sings “Roxanne”. I think it is 34.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Galatians 6:9 – Let us not grow weary of doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Congrats to the F3 teams of three that came in first and second place in the Goliath at the Gorge over the past weekend.