Eleven Pax assembled on a brisk Tuesday morning. With YHC engaging in a good bit of banter on Arrowhead having the studs and laying down a pull-up challenge, I thought it prudent to get after it and whip the Pax into shape.
PRAYER—No opening prayer, we have work to do.
Rolling start -> mosey to the 1st corner of the track -> SSH (10 IC) | Imperial Walkers (10 IC) -> mosey to 2nd corner -> Wind Mills (10 IC) | Willy Mays Hays -> mosey to 3rd corner -> Merkins (10 IC) | squats (10 IC) -> mosey back to flag -> 20 burpees.
Mosey abound the school to the pain cave for stop #1
Rotation 1: 11’s (Box Jumps and Decline Merkins)
- 10 box jumps | 1 decline merkin
- 9 box jumps | 2 decline merkins
- 8 box jumps | 3 decline merkins
- down to 1 box jump | 10 decline merkins
Mosey around the school to the play ground
Rotation 2: Burpee | Pull-ups Ladder
- 10 pull-ups | 10 burpees
- 8 pull-ups | 8 burpees
- 6 pull-ups | 6 burpees
- 4 pull-ups | 4 burpees
- 2 pull-ups | 2 burpees
Mosey to front of the school
Rotation 3: Merry Go Round of Misery
Using the lower hill loop
- Flag pole -> 20 squats -> run to opposite end of the loop 5 burpees | 10 push-ups
- Repeat Merry Go Round adding 1 rep for each round completed.
Mosey back to flag -> 20 burpees.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
There are no shortcuts. You have to put in the work to get anywhere worth going. These men won the first battle of the day. Solid work.