Around 18 degrees with deep snow, something called freezing fog, and black ice on the road did not keep 11 NETN pax from showing up to get some work done.
- Slaughter Starter 20 Burpees OYO
- DQ X10 IC
- TTT X10 IC
- Indian Run w/coupon around the block (watch out for the ice!) – +5 burpees
- Suicides in the pavilion (parking lot was treacherous)
- 1-2-3-4-5 burpees
- 2,4 Bernie Sanders
- 5-10-15-20 quick step ups on curbs
- Tombstone Hill for 21s (burpees + crunches)
- Long way mosey (through crunchy snow) across field
- Grand total of 94 burpees
CIRCLE OF TRUST
1. I really dislike the cold and snow. At least it shut stuff down for a couple days and forced us to slow down. I didn’t do burpees before F3 and I sure didn’t do them in the snow. Thank you, Pax of F3NETN for encouraging me to keep it up on days I’d much rather fartsack.
2. I figured out how to copycat Fresh Market’s Almond Pillow Cookies gluten free, hence all the burpees!
3. Join the Slack channel #fuel for a New Year eating challenge.
December 22 – Pax and Ms Christmas Party upstairs at White Duck.