It’s Christmas Eve—14 PAX showed up to put in some work and get it done. Personally, I needed to repent for my many dietary transgressions during the 1st phase of the Christmas break. Unfortunately, it’s probably going to get worse before it get’s better. That’s OK—grace abounds and flows freely from running shoes and a repentant heart. As an act of pennence, I wanted run a little faster—cover some distance and get the heart rate way up in the process.
- Easy lap
- High knees
- Butt kicks
- Man skips
- Lunge/Twist (10 yards)
- Run to 20 back pedal back to goal line, stride out to opposite end zone (repeat)
- 1 mile run (fast) -> 400 meter recovery lap (walk not more than 100 meters, jog to finish out the recovery lap)
- 3/4 mile -> 400 meter recovery lap
- 1/2 mile -> 400 meter recovery lap
- 1/4 mile -> 400 meter recover lap
- 400 meter repeats until time (no more than 100 meter recovery on the 400)
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Solid work. Guys getting it done on Christmas Eve. T-claps to Cathy and the Ruckers (2) who stuck around for a sandbag workout.