19 Pax including 2 FNG’s gathered on a slightly drizzly morning in the lower 40’s.
- Shoulder width legs apart stretch,-right, left, & middle.
- Willie Mays Hayes,-right and left.
- Little Baby Arm Circles x 15 IC F&B.
- Motivator from 7.
Mosey to the amphitheater.
- 20 Merkins IC.
- 12 wall jumps-on your own.
- 15 wall dips IC.
Mosey to NE sidewalk next to NE State parking garage.
- Bupees because Deepdish dropped the flag. 🙁
- Starting in plank position with head next to wall. Lift right hand up against wall, then left. Raised and lowered body weight one arm at a time. A few reps of this.
Mosey to back parking lot of Munsey Memorial UMC.
Pax partnered up in pairs for BOMBS. One partner ran steep hill up to old Saint Mary’s School while other partner did specified exercise. Rep totals were cumulative for each pair of Pax.
- B-Burpees x 50
- O-Overhead Claps x 100
- M-Merkins x 150
- B-Big Boy Sit Ups x 200
- S-Squats x 250
Not sure if anyone got all the squats done before we had to mosey back. And, that hill sucks.
Some high and low plank followed by Al Gore once returning to field.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Welcome to Candyland and Nature Boy, FNG’s.