17 energized PAX arrived on a pleasant morning for late February (low 30s). The last Q that QIC led did not work out as planned, so tried to keep this one simple.
Motivator – 7 IC
TTT – 10 (IC)
Merkins – 10 IC
WMH- 10 Count each leg
- Indian Run (2 lines) – Long Way to Playground.
- Counted off by 2s, with 1s starting at Station 1 and 2s starting at Station 2.
- PAX completed 10 Pull-ups at Station 1, 20 Merkins at Station 2 (4th light pole), 30 Squats at Station 3 (top of little hill), and 40 Big Boy Situps at Station 4 (top of big hill); in between stations, PAX ran except for Bernie Sanders between Station 3 and 4. Rinse and repeat until time was called.
- Mosey back to track.
- Global Warming – or maybe now referred to as The Green New Deal – (AL Gore while each PAX did 10 Merkins) –
CIRCLE OF TRUST
- A few weeks ago, QIC went to a daddy-daughter dance. One of the songs played was “YMCA”. While dancing to this ridiculous, timeless “hit”, I thought of F3, and specifically the AH PAX. F3 may not provide a hot meal or shower, but it is making our community better just like the Y tries to do. You all have encouraged me to do the hard work in the morning week after week that helps me to be a better disciple of Christ, better father, and better husband. Some great accountability is stemming out of morning workouts; great to see guys sharing struggles and joys, and getting encouraged and prayed for by others.
Check Slack or contact Kardashian for more info. about GOMR.