9 PAX agreed that a 45 degree crisp morning was perfect to go running. So we did. Of course they didn’t know about the run until they got there.
- SSH x 20 IC
- Shoulder Medley rapid fire
- LBAC IC x5 forward
- LBAC IC x5 reverse
- Shoulder Pretzels x5
- Chinooks IC x5
- TTT IC x 10
- WMH x 10sec ea side
- Imperial Walkers IC x16
We then did a Scout Run all around the AO, a few lucky ones got to sprint up the hill. Total distance approximately 1 mile
A three station relay was set up along the width of the field. AMRRAP (as many rinse and repeats as possible) until you were relieved by a PAX. Groups of 4-5 were created with one PAX starting at each station. The extra PAX(s) were moving to the next station to relieve them of the exercise.
- Station 1 (West side of field): Freddie Mercury x20 and Mountain Climbers x20 Rinse and Repeat
- Frog jump to Station 2 at midfield
- Station 2: Straight Arm Crunches with Block (where you hold the block straight up in air and do a crunch) x 10 and Windshield Wipers x10 RR
- Lunge to Station 3 at East side of field
- Station 3: Hand release merkins x10 and Carolina Dry Docks x10 RR
- Run across the field back to Station 1
It seemed like 1-2 sets at each station were completed before we were relieved.
Ain’t nobody got time for that.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
For effective conflict resolution, don’t be an avoider. Approach issues with a willingness to understand the needs and concerns of others, because sometimes those needs are hidden.
Iron Valley Convergence on Saturday. Arrowhead closed that day.