It was a comfortable, cool gloom when 9 ridiculously good looking guys gathered for some muscle churn and burn.
- Little Baby Arm Circles IC (15x forward; 15x backward)
- Imperial Leg Lifts IC (10x)
- Seal / Overhead Clap IC (10x)
- Motivators (9 down)
Station workout: rotation happens after the station 3 team completes their action.
- Three stations
- Station 1 : Sandbag Pull – Sandbags (80lb) must be pulled via climbing rope to the PAX then pulled by Small rope on the other side back to starting position, PAX will walk back while next participant completes the action (Each PAX will complete 6 total pulls minimum)
- Station 2 : Sandbag Throw – Sandbag (40 lb) must be thrown for a distance of 10 paces to a Battle Buddy who will throw it back (Each PAX will complete 10 throws minimum)
- Station 3 : Traverse Parking Lot with Coupon – At each parking spot line alternate between Shoulder Press (5x) and Vertical Row (5x) (Each PAX must traverse parking lot at least twice)
- Pass the Coupon – Coupon will make the circle no less than twice
- Leg Lifts (25x rest 25x)
- Elbow Plank (25sec)
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Warrior Theme : Warrior Poets (John Lovell)
Definition: “Warrior Poets are protectors who train and fight for higher purpose. They are members of a rare fraternity of warriors who fight with intellect, conviction, and great skill. Motivated by a love for others, Warrior Poets become students of the art of war so that they may triumph when the enemy calls. It is not good enough to simply train hard, we must train smart.”
Before next Wilderness Road POST – Hit Slack with someone you believe fits the Warrior Poet Profile, they can be someone you know personally or someone from History.
Next POST period – Saturday – Wilderness Road is closed for Convergence at Iron Valley (Erwin) – carpool available