22 PAX. 46 degrees.
- Merkins 20 IC
- Through The Tunnel 10 IC
- Arm Circles 16 IC
- Arm Circles Reverse 16 IC
Quick mosey to the field.
Two-Man Line-Drill DORA 500
One man works as defined below, while the other runs a line drill (out and back) to three cones at 10, 20, and 30 yards (120 yards total). Switch until prescribed #’s are met.
- 100 Shoulder Taps (both shoulders = 1)
- 200 Squats
- 300 Little Baby Crunches
- 400 Side Straddle Hopes
- 500 Plank Count (1 Count = 1 Second)
Mosey back to the amphitheater for more DORA.
One man works, while the other runs a stair lap. Switch until prescribed #’s are met.
- 100 Wall Dips
- 200 Little Baby Crunches
- 300 Side Straddle Hops
Note: Due to time, no group finished the Side Straddle Hops, so we did 100 Single Count real quick before the COT.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
“And what does the Lord require of me? To act justly, to love mercy, and to walk without pride, with your God.” – Micah 6:8
For the day of His justice has already been established, and is coming.
But the days of His mercy are now.
Take advantage of His grace and mercy.
Walk humbly (not full of insecurity or defensiveness, but secure in your identity — not self-seeking and proud, but grateful for His mercy) in the way you should go.
Doing good, loving (giving ourselves to and sacrificing ourselves for) compassion, forgiveness, and mercy.
Father (Jesus, Spirit), we need your help.
Amen! (Let it be so.)
- Iron Valley made the move to M-W-F bootcamps a while back — a good opportunity to get some extra work in. A couple of us are clown-carring next Monday. Join in the fun! Experience (and show) the regional F3 love.
- Arrowhead is moving their Saturday bootcamp to a 6:30 start time beginning this week.
- The Hill (Science Hill) has started official/not-official bootcamps on Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30. If that’s close to home, maybe worth a look? Rite-Aid and company have been bringing it so far.
- Wilderness Trail (Kingsport) launched a new Saturday-only AO on Duck Island in Warrior’s Path State Park, which is off to a great start. EH your Kingsport buddies to post, and join them sometime soon.
- P.S. Iron Horse is killing it, weathering three splits over the past three years, and still posting 20+ consistently. Yeah. The motherland continues to get it done. Ooo-rah or Yay or Whoo-hoo or Yippee-Kai-Yay… Or whatever your preferred battle cry is. #ironhorseforever