A cool 50 degrees with clear skies was the setting for a solid workout. 10 PAX joined the fun.
- Motivator IC from 7
- TTT IC x10 (nice slow count)
- WMH x10 ea
- Imperial Walkers IC x10
- Hillbilly Walkers IC x10
Indian Run the long way to the monkey bars.
11’s (1 pull-up, 10 merkins, then 2 pull-ups and 9 merkins, etc). Merkins were done at the next-to-last lightpost. When time was called (and Indian trail staff began pouring in the parking lot to set up field day), we moseyed the long way to the north end of the field…
…4 cones – run to each cone and do an exercise and then back to cone 1 for 5 burpees, rinse and repeat:
- Cone 1 at goal-line
- 5 Burpees
- Cone 2 approximately at 20 yards
- 30 Monkey Humpers
- Cone 3 approximately at 30 yards
- 20 Lunges (10 ea leg)
- Cone 4 approximately at 40 yards
- 10 squat jumps
Little Baby Crunches IC x15 (slow count), immediately into Freddie Mercury IC x10
Plank for 30 seconds then immediately into Mountain Climbers IC x10 (a sneaky way to ensure good form)
CIRCLE OF TRUST
A bit of advice for the newer PAX in leading their first Q (aka VQ).
- Get log-in credentials from Penn-Seagal
- While logged into f3netn.com, go to calendar page
- Select the date you would like to lead and edit that date only by putting your name on it.
- Plan the Q, ask for help
- Don’t Q what you can’t do.
- Good Q’s allow the faster people to continue while the slower people finish
- Wear a watch, you’re responsible for time
- F3 national page has plenty of resources
Memorial Day Murph 0700. Come warm as we will start at 0700.