- 69 degrees, muggy, four PAX expected a great ultimate Frisbee game on the asphalt playing field. Frisbees were not filled with sand or concrete and did not need two hands to throw or carry.
- Slaughter Start (Thanks Launchpad)
- 10 each: Am Hammers, Merkins, TTT, Forward SSH, LBC’s
- Karaoke to the end of parking lot and mosey to the student parking stairs.
Both the COP and this set prepared us for sprinting during the Ultimate Frisbee game.
Four stations using stairs of the student parking by the Attendance office and Old Gym.
- 5 Burpees. Bear Crawl up both flights of stairs to #2
- 10 American Hammers, 10 Merkins. Run to #3
- 10 TTT, 10 Forward Arm SSH. Run to #4
- 10 Merkins, 10 LBC: Karaoke to #1
Mosey’d and Karaoke’d back to the AO to partner up. Decided to forego an Ultimate Frisbee game with only four Pax which brought sighs of relief. Instead, we continued our rinse and repeat of the COP by throwing a Frisbee at increasing distances. Each dropped Frisbee triggered the next exercise on the COP list. We were definitely better at throwing and catching than the last Frisbee workout five weeks ago!
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Possible Ultimate Frisbee game coming some evening this summer.
Announced Convergence this Saturday, 6:30 am, Founder’s Park.