59 degrees and breezy, 10 PAX
LBAC – 10
Arm Pretzels – 10
LBAC Reverse – 10
Willie Mays Hays – 10
Hillbilly Walkers – 10
F3 Erwin decided to put emphasis on one of our locals finishing 2nd in Season 38 Survivor so YHC decided to try to mix this in with the workout. The 4 Tribes on Survivor were: Lesu, Manu, Kama and Vata. I had already planned on bringing DORA so I decided to add a little to it. PAX partnered up and one started the exercises while the other ran the length of the parking lot.
- 100- Merkins for Manu Tribe
- 200- LBC (had to modify to Little Baby Krunches to make it work) for Kama
- 300- Lunges for Lesu
- Vata was where I got creative. Cones were set up around the 2/3 mark with around 15 feet between. In this area is where Vertigos came into play on both down and back trips.
We ended up completing all three rounds on about 15 minutes so YHC decided to add a Part 2 OYO on the fly.
- Pax started on the front porch with a 10 count Peoples Chair
- Then moseyed to the flagpole for 10 dips
- Lastly to the sign at the road for 10 Squats
- Rinse and Repeat until time was called
There was 1 minute left for MARY so I thought what better way to welcome our 2nd FNG of the week than with 10 Pickle Pounders. There was a very raised eyebrow from Red Panda(FNG).
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Welcome Corey Schwenke – Red Panda