Six pax gathered at #the_range on a perfect morning for some work themed after food (and the accompanying) calories from Pal’s, an east Tennessee drive-thru. Apologies to Pal’s in advance.
Motivators from 7 IC
LBAC x 20 (F) IC
LBAC x 20 (R) IC
SSH x 15 IC
WMH x 10 seconds each leg
Pax put their blocks on their shoulders and moseyed to the lower tier of the parking lot at Science Hill. Five different work-outs awaited the pax to complete in a Dora. While one partner worked, the other ran a stair lap (using all three tiers).
- Station 1: Pal’s Sweet Tea (187 calories) = 187 merkins
- Station 2: Pal’s Cheddar Rounds (240 calories) = 240 LBCs
- Station 3: Pal’s Frenchie Fries (276 calories) = 276 curls with block
- Station 4: Pal’s Jr. Burger with Cheese (350 calories) = 350 flutter kicks
- Station 5: Pal’s Strawberry Shake (560 calories) = 560 LBCs (time was called on this round)
Pax moseyed back to #the_range and completed some “cool down” work-outs for the final 3 minutes.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
QIC put in 2.6 miles plus the exercises at the stations. All pax put in some hard work and we ended with a reminder about our health, well-being, and, yes, the food we eat.