In the muggy, clear, 65° gloom of the morn, 30 PAX showed up to start their day off strong with another Iron Horse/Arrowhead Monthly Convergence.
- Motivators from 7
- TTT IC x10
- Willie Mays Hayes, 10 ct. Both legs
- LBACs, IC x10, forwards & backwards
- Frankensteins IC x10
- Merkins IC x10
Converging together, Jake & YHC split the PAX into 2 groups and swapped midway through the workout.
Jake bludgeoned the PAX with the below workout:
Everything but the Kitchen Sink Dora
Run 10 Yards, bear crawl 5, backwards 5 and run to finish.
100 Big Boy Sit Ups
100 Heels to Heaven
100 Imperial Walkers
100 Jump Squats
100 American Hammer
100 Calf Raises
100 Shoulder Touches
50 WW2 Sit Ups
100 Pickle Pushers
100 Overhead Arm Claps
100 Freddie Mercury
50 Lieutenant Dans
100 Hillbilly Walkers
100 Dying Cockroach
100 Arm Pretzels
YHC gave the PAX a little lesson in their ABCDs. PAX ran laps around the field with 4 stop points. At those points, PAX performed the following exercises, adding 5 reps to the exercises after both laps:
- 1) Al Gore’s 30 sec (add 5 seconds each lap)
- 2) Burpees x5
- 3) Captain Morgans x10 each leg
- 4) Dollys, 4ct x10
- 1) American Hammers x10
- 2) Big Boy Sit-ups x10
- 3) Catalina Wine Mixers x10
- 4) Dips x10
We had just enough time for Flutter Kicks x25 IC.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
YHC gave thanks for what F3 NETN has been in my life since living here. The support and encouragement I have received since starting has been a necessity in my life that I didn’t realize I needed. I am able to be myself and not my title at work or in my church. The freedom I have been able to have here has been quite refreshing. I’m so grateful for my initial EH I received from a friend of mine. It makes me want to share it with others that may be missing out. But most importantly, those I am close to.
So, PAX, I challenge you, pick one person and EH them. Pour into them. Relate to them. And invite them to F3. It’s so much more than just working out. It’s community.
– 2nd F Family Pool Party July 13th 11am-3pm. Some of us will also be running the Crazy 8 that night so that’s always a great combo for the day. We will post more info re address, food, and such later this week
– Murph – Annual 4th of July Murph. With the exception of Arrowhead, all AOs are open so the Murph is optional. 6:30am start time.
-Summer Movie Night is TONIGHT (Saturday) night. Start showing up around 8:30pm. (504 West Locust) Bring a camp chair and what you want to drink.