23 PAX. 1 FNG. 69 degrees.
- Arm Circles 15 IC
- Arm Circles Reverse 15 IC
- Through The Tunnel 10 IC
- Motivators from 5
Group into 2-5 man teams by speed/fitness so you can pace and push one another. We’re going to mosey a big lap, stopping at ten chalk stations to do the work prescribed. Do not move on until all members of the team have completed the prescribed work.
- Station 1: 20 Burpees.
- Station 2: 50 Mountain Climbers. R/L=1
- Station 3: 3 x up and down the hill.
- Station 4: 100 Little Baby Crunches.
- Station 5: 50 Merkins.
- Station 6: 50 Squats.
- Station 7: 1 Fist Bump, Chest Bump, and Hip Bump w/ each member of team.
- Station 8: 50 Freddie Mercurys. R/L=1
- Station 9: 3 All-Out Sprints up 1/2 of the Farmer’s Market lot.
- Station 10: 50 Dips.
Rinse, repeat as time allows.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Welcome FNG Erik “Skinny Jeans” (he works for American Eagle).
In the COT, I said a quick word inspired by Philippians 3:12-14, Psalm 103:10-12, and Micah 7:19 — all speaking to the idea of putting our past failures, sins, and mistakes behind us, and pressing on toward the goal, to win the prize. In my prayer, I asked our Father to bless us with the same forgetfulness that He has, so that we can experience the kind of forgiveness and peace that will truly set us free. Amen!
“He will again have compassion on us; He will tread our iniquities under foot. Yes, You will cast all their sins Into the depths of the sea.” – Micah 7:19
“He has not dealt with us according to our sins, nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His lovingkindness toward those who fear Him. As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.” – Psalm 103:10-12
“Not that I have already obtained it or have already become perfect, but I press on so that I may lay hold of that for which also I was laid hold of by Christ Jesus. Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet, but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 3:12-14
Also, a related word of wisdom from Pumbaa (the warthog from The Lion King):
“You’ve got to put your behind in the past.”
One last one.
“I remember my wandering. My soul remembers and is bowed down within me. Yet, this I call to my mind, and therefore I have hope. The Lord’s lovingkindnesses never ceases. His compassions never fail. They are new every morning. Great is Your faithfulness.” – Lamentations 3:19-23
- I’ts always a good time to sign up for Goliath at the Gorge. Don’t worry about getting signed up on a team. Just let Kardashian know you’re signed up and he’ll get it organized. There will be a ruck event this year, so if you’re slow and steady, they still have you covered.
- August 10th, Wilderness Road is celebrating their 2-year anniversary. Make plans to show them some love in person. Rumor has it that you’ll get your money’s worth.