“I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.” D.H. Lawrence
The 15 PAX who posted to take the assessment were mostly early, eager even to see how they measured to the standards of our great Navy. The weather was the perfect stage for us to abandon expectations and push our boundary.
No warm up boys…not today.
Navy PRT (physical readiness test) requirements:
- 2 minutes to max push-ups
- Finish the difference between the PAX’s 2-minute count and the perfect score of 92 for the 17-19 age group
- 2 minutes to max curl-ups (Big Boy Situps with feet held)
- Finish the difference between the PAX’s 2-minute count and the perfect score of 109 for the 17-19 age group
- 1.5 mile run around the loop of Dobyns Bennett for time
PAX that finished with excess time had extra credit of pistol squats x50
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Welcome FNG Snakeoil. First Wednesday breakfast.