8 PAX on a beautiful, clear Monday morning. These guys came ready to work
- Motivator from 7
- Burpulator from 5
- Willie Mayes Hayes x10IC
- Rockette Hillbillies x10IC
We started with a mosey over to Puke Hill. Everyone ran up the hill and did 5 man makers at the top. Repeat. Several PAX had never experienced the steep madness of this hill, so it was long overdue.
After everyone was nice and gassed from the hill, we returned to parking lot where we engaged in a lazy Dora. It went like this:
- One partner does 5 man makers while the other did SSHs. Switch. Continue until 50 cumulative man makers are completed.
- One partner does 10 merkins while the other held a plank. Switch. Continue until 100 cumulative merkins are completed.
- One partner does 20 BBSUs while the other holds their feet six inches off the ground. Switch. Continue until 200 cumulative BBSUs are completed.
- One partner does 30 squats while the other holds an Al Gore. Switch. Continue until 300 cumulative squats are completed.
CIRCLE OF TRUST
I’ve been around Iron Valley for a bit. I continue to be amazed by the high-quality men that choose to come out early in the morning for a workout at this AO.