Seven Pax showed up on Friday Nov. 8 for Cold Call’s 38th birthday Q.
* SSH x 15 IC
*TTT x 10 IC
* Willie Mayes Hayes x 10 IC
* Shoulder Pretzels x 15 IC
*LBAC x 15 IC Forward & Backwards
*Imperial Walkers x 15 IC
The workout included exercises and themes to reflect on different important people who have helped us in life.
1. Grandparents & Others who came before us…BUILDING A FOUNDATION FOR OUR SUCCESS
- With cinderblocks-deadlift, curl, overhead press, squat rinse and repeat (38 total reps)
2. Parents who have literally and figuratively CARRIED US WHEN WE COULDN’T WALK ON OUR OWN
- In a team of 3 and a team of 4, take turn carrying Pax. Total of 38 parking spaces of carring for each team.
- Mosey to Hill with blocks.
3. Coaches, Teaches, & Mentors who have TAUGHT US TO PUSH HARD & HAVE FUN ALONG THE WAY WITH OTHERS
- Back in teams, 38 total trips up and down hill running OR 1/2 of the hill reps (19) if group members are carrying blocks. All groups opted for carrying blocks.
- Mosey back to parking lot with blocks.
4. Professors who CHALLENGE US MENTALLY
- Walk around parking lot with all blocks but less than half of the Pax (3 out of 7 or less) Pax can be touching blocks at anyone time.
5. F3 Pax who have taught me the importance of EMBRACING THE GRIND.
- Back in teams, total of 38 bupees as a team.
6. Kids, Bosses (good and bad), Spouses, Coworkers who STRETCH US TO GO FARTHER THAN WE WOULD OTHERWISE
- Box Cutters x 15 IC
- Peter Parkers x 15 IC
- V Ups x 15 IC
- Flutterkicks x 15 IC
CIRCLE OF TRUST
PRAYER-Litany, reflecting on the different categories of people from the workout who have made an impact in our lives.