36 degrees with a damp field as 10 PAX tried some new stuff as Gutterball celebrated his 20th Q.
- Chinooks IC x 15
- LBAC IC x10 forward and reverse
- SSH IC x20
- Imperial walkers IC x10
- Hillbilly walkers IC x10
- Through the tunnel IC x10
- WMH 10 count each side
- Sumo stretch 10 count
and to celebrate the 20th Q…
- Slaughter starter
Mosey to the goal line of the north end zone. Cones were set at the goal line, 5 yard-line, and 50 yard-line. PAX formed pairs and completed a 3 minute set of the following exercises. One pax would run to the 50 and back while the other did AMRAPs of the exercise. Keep switching until the 3 minutes were complete (probably 4-5 rotations per set).
- Small bear crawl (with your six down) to the 5 yd-line and reverse bear crawl back to the goal
- Reverse burpees (squat, roll back onto your six, use momentum to crunch your legs in and roll back – try to stand up without using your hands. Jump at top)
- Merkin with shoulder taps
- Squat jumps
- Block curls
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Ski jumps over block
- Lateral uneven merkin (let’s call it a Lurkin – left hand on the block, right hand on the ground, do a merkin, then slide over so opposite hand is on block and ground, do a merkin)
- One legged jump on block (jump and land on the block with the same leg, switch half way)
- Heels to heaven
Of note, Honeysuckle put in 6 miles during this time.
Ain’t nobody got time for that
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Please sign up to Q
FiA and F3 together this Saturday at Ironhorse. 2.0s welcome.